Saturday 25 October 2014

Hold tight, Susan J has gone to the circus!

Welcome to the weekend folks!  >:o)

We have a gorgeous project for you today and it's from the last of our guests for this month. Susan has been carving out quite a name for herself in blogland and she's here today to share her project on our theme...



I have all my life been interested in drawing and graphics, so it was a wonderful world to discover the different stamps there are available and almost to everyone's taste. But I must admit that the stamps I like the most is Tim's and stamps that have a bit grungy style.

It was great to be selected as one of the Top3s on the challenge Word Play on Country View Challenge and be asked if I would be guest designer. It is always a joy to participate, also as a player, and I am happy to show my version of Glitter and Shine. It's a great topic for there are plenty of options, and it's fun to see what proposal other creative players come with.




A fabulous take on our theme Susan and a gorgeous project - thank you!

One of the things the DT pride ourselves on is bringing you a diversity of projects to share as we know that crafters, and our followers, have such a multiplicity of genres and abilities. So far this month we think we've achieved that, but we're not done yet!  Susan's project is our last guest post but we still have more to come.  I'll be here with my second project on Monday, hope to see you then.

Chris and the team xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Susan! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE, **LOVE** this card!! Fantastic take on things. Such creativity. I am envious!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx