Sunday 17 December 2017

The bells will be ringing

Hello it's Jane here with my 2nd Christmas
 card. I am hoping to inspire you to join in with our current challenge of Christmas with the optional twist of red, green and rust. I loved making my rusty bells and today I am sharing the card I made with the church bell die cut.
I have a step by step and a mince pie  very warm welcome over on my blog here.
I hope you are nearly ready for the big day..this time next week it will be Christmas Eve.
I am looking forward to hearing the bells from our local church ringing out...such a special time of the year.
I would like to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. See you in 2018.

Bye for now,

Jane  x

2 comments:

  1. Jane, this is beautiful! If I did not know better i would swear it was real rust!
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx